1. The increasing number of international students studying in China calls for an optimal study environment, a sound and safe campus, an ideal mechanism for handling emergencies, and the protection of the legitimate rights and interests of international students. In order to meet the needs above, the International Division of Ministry of Education of People’s Republic of China promulgated Interim Provisions on the purchase of insurance for foreign students in Colleges and Universities(No.  1078) in 2007. This Regulation is formulated in accordance with the Provisions in the document and the real situations of NAU.
2. Scope of Application
a. All international students registered in Nanjing Audit University for 3 months or more are required to buy the Group Comprehensive Insurance for International Students designated by the university.
b. International students registered in Nanjing Audit University for less than 3 months can either buy the Group Comprehensive Insurance for International Students designated by the university, or buy insurance overseas or in life insurance companies in mainland China authorized by the China Insurance Regulatory Commission. The insurance should include medical insurance for personal accident at least. Students who has bought valid insurance should provide certification at registration.
3. Fee for the Group Comprehensive Insurance for International Students designated by the university should be paid along with the tuition fee.
4. For the sake of same insurance protection standards for all international students at the university, Nanjing Audit University chooses Ping An Insurance Company of China as the designated insurance company to undertake the Group Comprehensive Insurance for International Students.
5. All detailed affairs relating to the Group Comprehensive Insurance for International Students should follow the specific terms formulated by Ping An Insurance Company of China.
6. Provisionsof this Regulation are implemented from July of 2016. SIE reserves the right to explain the unaccomplished matters relevant to this Regulation.